Pages

April 30, 2016

Growth Mindset Playground: Canvas Practice Course

Well, that was fun! Once I realize that Inoreader can drive my Canvas live content, I was ready to go, so I started building a practice course which I am calling Growth Mindset Playground. Screenshot below. Here are the things I did:
  • configured my Canvas profile with name, bio, links (but disappointed there is no live content there)
  • created a course homepage with an Inoreader feed for the MindsetPlay tag (more about that in a later post)
  • created a separate webpage displaying that MindsetPlay stream plus more (javascript cats, which won't work in Canvas)
  • removed all the extra areas I am not currently using (quizzes, grades, announcements, etc.)
This is going to be great motivation for me to work on a really good Inoreader stream, and of course that will be available via the Mindset.MythFolklore.net page I created, totally aside from Canvas. Whoo-hoo!